Sunday, February 1, 2009

Normal


What passes for normal these days...I did my morning yoga as usual. My cat Dixie is the ultimate yogi and always joins me on the mat. We had company today as Pugsley decided to check it out as well. I was able to make it to church service this morning - last week I had to stay behind to give the goat his bottle - but had to leave just before it was over to keep him on his feeding schedule. We go to an amazing church but the service is longer than a typical protestant service so it cut into the time for Pugsley's second bottle. I am hoping to get the little guy on fewer but larger bottles this week in an attempt to fatten him up and to get myself back into my routine. So far, the rest of the day has been a lazy one which included a nap for me and Dixie. I'm continuing with cooking out of food on hand and am making a pork and rice dish for dinner tonight.

No comments: