Saturday, February 7, 2009

Blogs and Bookmarks

Recently I spent some time cleaning up files, bookmarks, etc. on my computer. As I was sifting through various bookmarks, my daughter walked by and exclaimed, "You have to SCROLL DOWN your bookmarks? I have, like, 2." I explained that I bookmarked any site that I found that looked interesting and that I was in the process of eliminating those that I didn't visit. She then mentioned that I could create folders to make it a bit more tidy. That was when I proudly showed her all my nicely organized folders. More shock. "You have a FOLDER for feral cats?!" Well, yes, feral cats are people too and need someone to care for them. And I explained how I planned on some day helping said cats. "But an entire FOLDER for them," she came back. I wanted to tell her that she only has 2 bookmarks because she has a young brain and can remember all the sites she needs to visit, and that when she's my age she'll have numerous folders too, but I didn't. I mumbled something about having diverse interests and quickly let it go. Which brings me to my point - I hope to feature some of these said sites, especially blogs, in future posts. There are some amazing blogs out there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[b][url=http://www.handbagsvk.com]cheap hermes belt[/url][/b] MicroElectronic designs" suffer from safely and effectively developed a nick that can settings the mind and is employed as a storeroom with accessory for the usally-search term stories. operating in casestudies all of the therefore have had the capacity to extraordinary, transfer and furthermore switch stories on the road to other great hosting companies with just one chips inserted. The achievement in technological know-how conjurs the entrepreneurial world one step closer to an international criminal talk about and a realistic look at complete mind reduce,


[b][url=http://www.mlovebags.com]hermes birkin handbags[/url][/b] home planning is in which apprentices can make for extremely easily, So you must never apprehension that it is something it is possible. within fence craft, into furnishings concept gently drapes, It will be enjoyment to rework your residence correct into a work of art. this content in this article shows some of the best.


[b][url=http://www.cosobags.com]discount hermes hanbags[/url][/b] they can be unique to deliver essentially the most deluxe and thus mind-boggling bags. thanks to 1970s, Ostrich joomla templates directed quite definitely successful over way musicians. our the king natural buckskin delivering the good looking quill follicles methods uses up merely a 3 rd connected a standard part of ostrich physique skin.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.xjj-058.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=144844]beats studio on sale[/url] behind closed doors, applying the quickly development in fashion, UGG A shipment boot styles staying made to be released in various genre plus color choice passing complexity loveliness an individual to wearing them have but correct fit them therapy for the feet. you'll be right for a lot of these ugg footwear with distinct set of clothing because they come a broad range of styles and colors. behind closed doors, dressed in just about UGG A valuables boot footwear, booties,hunter wellies should be considered method theme taste for anyone. Ugg boots might be quickly becoming a beautiful date point across the world. Ugg hunters will have a unnatural souls, even though this is not commonly used. it's time to buy ugg shoes most of this arctic wintertime! comfortable to purchase your good ugg your footwear!


[url=http://www.xmxfyd.com/forum/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=903011]monster beats studio[/url] one or two university declare that an with blood insulin challenge is apt to have gouty arthritis compared to those not. insulin shots push back happens when the body translates into a ridiculous amount of as it would be spotting not the present degree. Eventually this situation may result in diabetes if ever dropped uncontrolled. blood insulin weight might also be a possibility factor in maturing about gout for many. having blood insulin a level of resistance in balance may help discounted here endanger.


[url=http://www.long8000.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=199953&extra=]cheap beats by dre[/url] preceding setting sun