|View just outside my home office window|
Here's a brief recap of the past week:
- We had our last farmers' market of the year. It will reopen in January.
- Added another day for deliveries to replace the farmers' market.
- Thrifted a couple more lightweight sweaters to round out my cool season wardrobe.
- Peeled and dried garlic and made garlic powder.
- Voted in a local election.
- Broccoli is coming in so I made a batch of broccoli soup.
- Made a delicious stirfry with tatsoi, onions, carrots, and broccoli. Made a miso-based sauce to pour over it and served with egg noodles.
- Had farm stay guests last weekend and last night.
- Cleared my blog reader of over 1600 unread posts. I hated to do it but realized I would never get caught up. I'm hoping that this winter will give me more time to reconnect with other bloggers.
- Spied a chicken of the woods mushroom growing in the usual spot. Yes!
Keeping an eye on this chicken of the woods
- Heard Daniel Pink speak about motivation. (I could spend my life going to lectures and conferences - I love filling my brain with good stuff.) Here's his TED Talk on the subject:
- Continue to be amused by our cat, Fabs (now officially shortened from Mr. Fabulous).
|Fabs napping in my office recycling bin|
Have a great week!