- We viewed the movie "Fresh" at Liberty University and heard our friend Jason Fowler speak afterwards. The program was hosted by the Liberty University Garden. They're doing a great job educating the students and community about sustainable gardening/farming.
- Attended a class on high tunnel crop production (high tunnels are unheated greenhouses).
- Spoke at a homeschool group meeting on the why's and how's of small space gardening.
- Started up our deliveries (pork and eggs).
- Continued working with Grace & Main as part of the planning team for the urban farm.
Here's Johnny in his younger years - we called this expression the "I smell girl" look:
And here's Johnny dressed up for Christmas (see what a good sport he was):
Have a great week!