Saturday, July 10, 2010

Back at It

This past winter, what with the blizzards and the animal medical emergencies on the farm, I pretty much dropped out of yoga and exercise.  With the exception of my regular Friday morning yoga practice with some friends and an evening stroll several times a week, I've been doing zip.  However, that is starting to change.  Recently, I pulled out my Namaste Yoga DVDs and dusted them off.  I've taken steps to revive my almost daily practice.  I'm also been a stereotypical gym member - purchasing a membership, faithfully visiting several times a week for a workout, and then dropping out.  One thing I need to do is treat my workout time like a job.  If I had a job, neither rain nor snow nor...well, you get the picture.



(Photo source:  www.herdaily.com)

No comments: