On the other hand, I am, like everyone else, a multidimensional human being with many interests and I wear a variety of hats. So, it wouldn't make sense to compartmentalize my life.
Here's a peek into my life. Among other things:
- I'm a wife and mother.
- I'm a liberal, social justice-oriented Christian.
- Politically, I'm a Libertarian.
- I'm a city girl who happens to live on a farm.
- I try to live *green* and try to get others to do the same.
- I try to live a simple, non-consumerist lifestyle.
- That said, I do like having nice things, but like to enjoy what I have.
- I'm an avid reader.
- I'm a vegetarian who believes animals should be treated in a compassionate manner.
- I'm a student.
- I'm community volunteer.
- I'm an advocate for Haiti.