- We held a very productive Chemical-Free Farms of Southern Virginia meeting at our house on Tuesday night.
- We've been busy filling produce and meat orders. We now deliver two days a week, to three different locations.
- I sold two aprons, one to a friend who is one of my best customers.
- Word is spreading about my granola and I think I will have more sales.
- I tried to make potato chips in my dehydrator and it was a big fail. Not sure if I'll attempt it again.
- I bought this book (used, of course) and am looking forward to curling up with it and gleaning some good homesteading information:
- I was surprised to find at our local Goodwill the very issue of Mary Jane's Farm that I had been looking for:
- The most exciting news is that we had two baby goats born this afternoon. Here's the proud mama Bonnie with her babies, a boy and a girl:
Have a great weekend!