Monday, June 14, 2010

Decorating Idea

As I work on my room, I'm trying to think of how I'll use the space and how to get the most bang for my buck.  I'm trying to think through the layout and use of the room before I make any purchases or major decisions.  This project table from Potter Barn (or similar) is a piece of furniture I've had my eye on for quite some time:




It's very versatile as it has a large work area and two bookshelves with removable dividers.  I can see pairing this with a desk for my computer and/or sewing machine.  It would give me room to cut fabric or work on other projects and has plenty of space for my crafting and other creative books and magazines and some of my tools.  


I'll keep this on the back burner for the time being and focus on getting fabric to reupholster the sofa and chair.  Once I have that taken care of, I'll be ready to move to the next step of acquiring just the right work area.

No comments: