|Just the beginning of today's storm|
- Had our monthly sustainable living group meeting - over 20 in attendance! Topic was medicinal herbs.
- Had to go to the office one day this week. Fortunately, that will be the norm so I won't spend a lot of time commuting - especially since my office is over an hour away.
- Bought some more clothes at a new-to-me consignment shop not far from my office. (Sticking with my plan to buy only used clothes.)
- Had our weekly farm meeting. Now that the gardens are done, the meetings are pretty short.
- Ordered seeds for our spring and summer gardens. We're going to be trying a few new varieties this year.
- Although it snowed on Sunday, it was nothing like the blizzard that started around 6:30 this morning. It's supposed to last until mid-day tomorrow. The Washington Post says to expect to stay where we are until Sunday or Monday. Being homebodies, we don't have a problem with that. (Today's farmers' market was cancelled.)
Have a great week!