|Last Friday's pizza (roasted red pepper and roasted broccoli)|
A few highlights from the week:
- Attended a book discussion yesterday in which Bill's book was the one being reviewed.
- Thought our refrigerator died and was going to have to buy a new one. I happened to mention it to a friend and he told me the problem might be simple to fix, that if it wasn't the compressor, then it was the fan. I plugged the refrigerator back in, heard the compressor come on but saw that the fan wasn't turning. I called our repairman and he talked me through a temporary fix until he could get the part.
- Tried a new dish - a spicy Indian one with cauliflower and potatoes.
- Prepared and delivered orders on Tuesday. We'll be making deliveries tomorrow, too.
- Getting ready for our annual farm review. Already know we'll be making some changes to the way we do things. Every year we get a little better at this business of farming.
- Have a handyman scheduled to come do some repairs on our farm house and our house. While we try to do as much of this kind of work ourselves, sometimes we need to hire someone with more skill.
Have a great week!