One of the best ways to ensure you eat a healthy, weight-friendly diet is by following some of Michael rules for eating:
- Eat food, mainly plants (especially leafy greens).
- Eat whole grains.
- Don't eat anything your grandparents wouldn't recognize as food (hmm, maybe we need to start saying great grandparents)
- Don't eat anything with more than five ingredients or with ingredients you can't pronounce (except something like quinoa).
- Don't eat anything that won't rot.
- Junk food is permissible - if you cook it yourself.
- Leave the table a little hungry.