UPDATE: A reader pointed out that I uploaded the wrong video in this post. The correct one is included now.
|Lambs Quarters - a delicious wild edible|
A few highlights from the week:
- Baked 4 loaves of bread
- Made 3 batches of granola
- Made deliveries
- Got GMO-free feed order delivered to farm
- Greens are coming in good so I've been making lots of stir fries!
- Discovered new delicious way to make greens (will share in a future post)
- Worked on listing farm stay on website and various sites
- Applied for "Virginia Green" designation for farm stay
- Got first farm stay reservation
I've been meaning to talk about the deer that has taken up with one of our goat herds. She must have been orphaned earlier in the year and, being a herd animal, decided the goats were close enough to being deer so she joined them. Here's a quick video I shot of her (please ignore shaky camera - not sure why it was):
Have a great week!