Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wellness Wednesday

Since Monsanto has been in the news a lot lately (hello GMOs), I'm using this opportunity to point out the kind of company we seem to have entrusted our food supply to.  The following list of Monsanto products is from the June/July issue of Mary Jane's Farm:

  1. Saccharin (the company was founded to produce this artificial sweetener for soft drinks)
  2. PCBs
  3. Polystyrene
  4. Atom Bombs/Nuclear Weapons
  5. DDT
  6. Dioxin
  7. Agent Orange
  8. Petroleum-based Fertilizer
  9. RoundUp
  10. Aspartame
  11. Bovine Growth Hormone
  12. GMO Crops
  13. Terminator Seeds

Kind of makes you lose your appetite, doesn't it?  I'm thinking if I want to stay healthy, I better avoid consuming anything this company produces.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My programmer is trying to convince me to move to .
net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on a variety of websites for
about a year and am worried about switching to another platform.
I have heard good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my
wordpress content into it? Any kind of help would be really appreciated!


Feel free to visit my website :: Eyelasticity Age-Defying Eye Therapy