Friday, June 7, 2013

Farm Friday

Today's post will be a series of photos I've taken over the last few weeks.  I've blogged about some of the events but never shared photos.

Essentially our entire strawberry harvest for the year

Drying the wild German chamomile.

The results

My sunflower greens
Some of our girls

Rowan, the horse that I have to suck up to be kind to or he won't acknowledge me (please ignore the disturbing stable floor - it is a working farm, after all) 

The pigs enjoying their dinner


Blossoms on my sage

Wild blackberries ripening

Fragrant honeysuckle

One of our new portable chicken coops

Selling at the farmers' market on opening day (the lighting was too poor to get a good photo)

What I sometimes see outside my office window
(Note to self:  get a better camera!)

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

EcoGrrl said...

so awesome!! thanks for sharing a glimpse into your world! love the chamomile and love the piggies and your horse and love that apron on ya grrl! I'm going to have to ask Dan to photograph me in mine so you can see that I wear it! :)