Wednesday, April 2, 2014

An Apology

Today's post is brief.  I want to offer an apology to the owners and writers of the numerous blogs that I read, enjoy, and learn from.  I have been neglecting you.  I have about 100 blogs in my reader and, right now I have over 700 unread posts.  This after I cleared my cache of almost 1000 a month or so ago.  I'm sorry - because I love blogs.  It's such a great way to expand my community and my horizons.  Living in an ultra-conservative and typically not-very-well-educated community can be very frustrating (although I'm certainly no genius), so I do appreciate how blogs on the internet allow me to expand my world.  Now that, for the time being, I have a little extra time on my hands, I plan to get better about reading - and commenting on - the blogs that I enjoy.

No comments: