Thursday, October 22, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award


Thanks so much to Deanna at Tea with Dee for giving me this award.



The 'rules' for the award are listed below:


1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you.
4. Name seven things about yourself that no one would really know.
5. Nominate seven "Kreativ Bloggers."
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them

Now, here goes with the seven things you might not know about me:

1. I think I'm the only woman on earth who loves The Three Stooges.
2. I wanted to be a spy when I was growing up or at least a detective.
3. I'm a hardcore vegetarian, except when it comes to Caesar salads - those pesky anchovies!
4. As a teenager, I was obsessed with the L.A. Dodgers because I thought they were cute.
5. I'm a closet sunflower seed eater.
6. Even when it wasn't cool, I liked disco music.
7. I once sang with Buckwheat Zydeco.

I'm passing on this award to the following bloggers:

1. The Conscious Shopper
2. La Bella Figura
3. Suburban Turmoil
4. Eco Yogini
5. Miss Pink Ponsonby's Swell Soiree
6. Country Pleasures
7. Une Vie Chic

7 comments:

Eco Yogini said...

OUUUU thank you so very much!! I'm going to explore your blog some more :)

Many Blessings!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the award, I'm honored! Nice blog, gonna read on...

Erin aka Conscious Shopper said...

Thanks so much, Cherie! Off to check out your other favorite bloggers

mamasong said...

I used to want to be a spy/detective, too! I'm pretty sure reading every Nancy Drew book under the sun had something to do with it :-)

Lisa said...

haha! I started liking the Bengals football team because I liked the uniforms. I was around 3 or 4 I would guess. I'm now still a HUGE Bengals fan. Every football game you will find me in my Bengals jersey, bengals socks, bengals pants and if I go outside on Sunday (or Monday) and it's cold a Bengals beanie and scarf lol. But I'm no fair weather fan! :)

Kate said...

Thank you! I'm posting about this today! Lovely blog, it's nice to get to know women who read my ramblings!

Cherie said...

Mamasong - we can talk career plans when I see you! ;)

Lisa - I was a bit older when I had my Dodger obsession; about 12. I no longer follow the Dodgers but my heart tends to skip a beat when I see a certain shade of blue...