Monday, May 7, 2012

Visit to Haiti

Missionaries and Stateside Staff for Danita's Children
For my regular readers, I want to let you know that I haven't abandoned this blog.  I went to Haiti for a staff meeting at the orphanage, Danita's Children, that I do work for.  I had scheduled a few posts to be published during my absence so it didn't look like I had quit blogging, but Blogger has been experiencing some problems with its new design and those posts didn't get published.

As always, it was amazing to be in Haiti and to spend time with the children and to see all of the changes that have taken place since I last visited.  I feel honored to be able to work with such wonderful people who have great hearts for the people of Haiti.  


It was a long visit (and trip - you can't get there from here, at least not easily), so I have much to process.  In the meantime, I need to play catch up at home and to start working on some of my new assignments.

No comments: