Thursday, July 28, 2011

Aprons

Aprons are very handy to have, especially if you live on a farm.  A few years ago, I had a small craft business and specialized in aprons.  People even called me "The Apron Lady."  Aprons protect your clothes when you're cooking, gardening, and doing a variety of chores.  The pockets are great for stashing items to keep your hands free.


Yesterday afternoon my husband and I were taking care of several tasks, including giving a goat a penicillin shot and collecting some onions that were drying under one of our sheds.  As I was pocketing various items, I commented to my husband that he needed a "man apron."  He informed me that there is such a thing:


Dickies men's denim bib overalls


I never thought of them that way before.

(Photo source:  http://www.sheplers.com/dickies-mens-denim-bib-overalls.html)

No comments: