|One of the farm-fresh breakfasts I made this week|
Here's some of what I've been up to this week:
- Applied for a Virginia Green Travel Stars Award
- Coordinated our feed order with some other farms that get feed on the same shipment
- Picked up my Azure Standard order
- Placed a Frontier Food Coop order (a friend ordered with me so I had enough to get free shipping)
- Made a new dish - arugula pesto over pasta. I added some cheese and chopped tomatoes on top.
- Baked a loaf of artisan bread (haven't done that in a while)
- Ordered some tins and herbs to make salves for the craft shows
- Ordered hardware to make key fobs for the craft shows
- Made some individual granola bags for a bride to give to her out-of-town guests
- Thrifted two nice cotton men's shirts for Bill to use as work shirts
- Revived my yoga practice (it has been a LONG time). I felt so much better afterwards.
- Started a batch of Fire Cider. I've been meaning to do this for a while but had a hard time finding fresh horseradish root.
Have a great week!